We are individuals, worship communities and social justice organizations who believe we can build a better world, together.
We are people determined to create that better world — a world of compassion and justice for all — by living the tenets of our faith and spiritual traditions.
We are people who engage in respectful dialogue and in community initiatives by working collectively and collaboratively with others who also seek to create a more sustainable, loving world.
Our Executive Committee
- Haley Hart, President (CARE)
- Rev. Robert V. Thompson, Vice President (Compassionate Atlanta/Interfaith Community Initiatives)
- Rabbi Ellen Nemhauser, Secretary (Temple Sinai)
- Alex Brown, Treasurer (Christian)
Our Board Members
- Yssis El, Moorish Science Temple of America
- Joseph Ferguson, Baha’i
- Audrey Galex, Congregation Bet Haverim, The AIB Network
- Mike Holmes, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Abdullah Jabar, Al-Farooq Masjid of Atlanta & Masjid Omar
- Valerie Morvan, Shambhala Meditation Center of Atlanta
- Imam Furqan A. Muhammad, Masjid Al-Muminun
- Thomas S. Robinson, Baha’i
- Rev. Jill Ulrici, Presbyterian Church, USA
- Manhar Valand, Hindu Temple of Atlanta
- Gareth Young, Red Clay Sangha
- Tom Blue Wolf, Muskoke Anicoosa Curandero and Spiritual Ecology Artist
- Lydia Crabtree, Pagan
- Kat Doyle, Archdiocese of Atlanta
- Aseelah Rashid, Muslim Mix and Atlanta Masjid of Al-Islam